Cedar Hill Fire Department is now Hiring. Apply NOW
- Written by Cedar Hill Fire Department Cedar Hill Fire Department
- Published: 14 September 2021 14 September 2021
Cedar Hill, TX - Cedar Hill Fire Department is looking for quality people to join our team. We have Immediate Openings!
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Candidates must be at least 19 years of age.
- Candidates must posses a valid Texas driver's license. Candidates that do not posses a Class B Texas license must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Class B license.
- Certifications are not required to apply. However, preference may be given to candidates with Texas Department of Health EMT or Paramedic Certification, Texas Commission on Fire Protection Certification and/or prior military experience (honorably discharged).
- Non Certified Starting Salary: $54,000 annually*
- Recruit Starting Salary: $55,290 - $59,000 annually
- Firefighter/Paramedic Salary Range: $61,197 - $76,556 annually*
- Additional pay available for advanced certifications and education
- TMRS Retirement Plan (Employee contributes 7% pre-tax, City provides 2 to 1 matching, vesting after 5 years, with option of retirement, at any age, with 20 years of service)
- Voluntary Deferred Compensation Plans available through ICMA and Nationwide
- *Note: Salaries to be effective 10/1/2021, pending City Council approval.