Cedar Hill Fire Department is now Hiring. Apply NOW, multiple positions available
- Written by City of Cedar Hill City of Cedar Hill
- Published: 09 November 2020 09 November 2020
Cedar Hill, TX - Cedar Hill Fire Department is looking for quality people to join our team. multiple Immediate Openings!
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Candidates must be at least 19 years of age.
- Candidates must posses a valid Texas driver's license. Candidates that do not posses a Class B Texas license must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Class B license.
- Certifications are not required to apply. However, preference may be given to candidates with Texas Department of Health EMT or Paramedic Certification, Texas Commission on Fire Protection Certification and/or prior military experience (honorably discharged).
- Recruit Starting Salary: $55,290 - $59,000 annually
- Firefighter/Paramedic Salary Range: $61,000 - $73,988 annually
- Additional pay available for advanced certifications and education
- TMRS Retirement Plan (Employee contributes 7% pre-tax, City provides 2 to 1 matching, vesting after 5 years, with option of retirement, at any age, with 20 years of service)
- Voluntary Deferred Compensation Plans available through ICMA and Nationwide
This complimentary message is being sent to opt-in subscribers who might be interested in its content. If you do not wish to continue receiving these messages, please accept our apologies, and unsubscribe by visiting our website at: http://www.cedarhilltx.com/list.asp?mode=del Please note, we will not sell or give your e-mail address to any organization without your explicit permission.