2021-2022 HOA NEIGHBORHOOD MATCHING GRANT PROGRAM APPLICATIONS
- Written by City of DeSoto City of DeSoto
- Published: 17 October 2021 17 October 2021
DeSoto, TX - It is time to begin the 2021-2021 1st Round Neighborhood Matching Grant application submittal process. The holiday season is just around the corner, and everyone is looking forward to enjoying this year’s decorations and displays throughout the City of DeSoto!
This year, the City Council has approved 1st Round funding to up to $500 for eligible HOA projects.
Please keep in mind the following criteria for Round One Distribution:
- Applications must be submitted by Monday, November 1
- All eligibility requirements must be met
- Project must meet program objectives
- HOA must match grant funds provided by the City
- If applicable, the previous year’s spending reports should have been submitted by October 1 (Contact Becky Lewis if you have yet to submit your report)
Please complete the Neighborhood Matching Grant application in its entirety, with a thorough description of what the association plans to accomplish with the grant funds. Once completed, please return the application and all related documents to the City Manager’s Office no later than Friday, November 1. If you have any questions, you may contact Becky Lewis at (972) 230-9643 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.