Best Western’s First GLō Arrives
- Written by Hotel Business Hotel Business
- Published: 02 October 2018 02 October 2018
DeSoto, TX - Best Western Hotels & Resorts marked the debut of its first-ever GLō property, which is located in DeSoto, TX. “We’re excited to celebrate the opening of our first GLō property and to introduce this innovative, traveler-centric brand to the world,” said David Kong, president and CEO for Best Western Hotels & Resorts.
Exclusive: Canadian company opening U.S headquarters in DeSoto
- Written by Korri Kezar Korri Kezar
- Published: 08 August 2018 08 August 2018
DeSoto, TX - A Canadian manufacturer of printed custom labels is establishing its U.S. headquarters in DeSoto. LabelCraft, headquartered in Toronto, has purchased a 38,000-square-foot industrial building at 2112 Jo Drive,
Why developer Monte Anderson is betting big on this urbanist market in DeSoto
- Written by Arren Kimbel-Sannit Arren Kimbel-Sannit
- Published: 03 July 2018 03 July 2018
DeSoto, TX - It is impossible to find a vegan restaurant in DeSoto. Normally omniscient Google isn't much help — a search throws up a Cracker Barrel off the I-35, a Subway, a strip mall Chinese joint that also serves pizza. Not exactly vegan.
Bello Bath & Body
- Published: 24 December 2017 24 December 2017
DeSoto, TX - Bello Bath & Body, LLC was founded in Mesquite, Texas by CEO, Tijuana Johnson. As a trendsetter in the personal care product industry Bello Bath & Body promotes healthy skin and attitude towards oneself.
Top 5 BBQ Is a Top Choice for Barbecue in DeSoto
- Written by Chris Wolfgang Chris Wolfgang
- Published: 08 December 2017 08 December 2017
DeSoto, TX - It's easy enough to miss Top 5 BBQ if you pass through DeSoto. What started as a backyard smoker serving smoked meats to the neighborhood soon grew to a food truck and now occupies a modest storefront
Luke's Soul Food Cafe
- Published: 20 November 2017 20 November 2017
DeSoto, TX - I am Michael Luke Sr. and I was born and raised in Shreveport, La. I am the chef and co-founder of Luke’s Soul Food Café. Feel good food is what made me fall in love with cooking.
The Kenzie Moore Group
- Published: 18 November 2017 18 November 2017
DeSoto, TX - After 15 years of being a Top Producer with the most productive real estate company in the world, Kenzie Moore, of DeSoto, has become the broker/owner of The Kenzie Moore Group