It's Time Texas Community Challenge Early Registration in Lancaster - January 6 - March 1
- Written by City of Lancaster City of Lancaster
- Published: 10 January 2020 10 January 2020
Lancaster, TX - It's Time Texas Community Challenge is more than a competition. It's a movement of people all across Texas, working alongside each other to transform their health. It's about sharing ideas, encouragement, and inspiration.
It's about pushing each other past hurdles and getting stronger with every step. For your family. For your community. For your health.
Step 2: Click on "Register" if you're a new Community Challenge participant OR click on "Login" to reactivate your profile if you participated last year.
Step 3: Create an account by filling in your name, community, zip code, email and password.
Step 4: (OPTIONAL): Opt into additional sub-challenges to compete on behalf of your school district or employer.
If you participated last year but forgot your password, please click "forget password" to have a reset password link sent to your email.
HOW TO: Opt into optional School District Challenge
If you’d like to participate with a School District
1. Select yes to participate in the optional school challenge
2. Start typing in your school district name and it should pop up below, select the correct school district.
3. Start typing in your school name and it should pop up below, select the correct school.
HOW TO: Opt into optional Employer Challenge
There are select Employers participating in the Community Challenge this year.
1. Select yes to participate in the optional Employer Challenge
2. Select your employer from the drop down menu
3. If your employer is not listed, they are not participating this year. Please go back to the first question and select “no”.
Step 5: Set Up Your Profile
For an extra 250 points, set up your profile by answering a few more questions.
After that you're registered and ready to start submitting healthy activities through March 1st.