What the City of Lancaster is Doing
- Written by City of Lancaster City of Lancaster
- Published: 23 March 2020 23 March 2020
Lancaster, TX - Extraordinary changes are required in City operations to help contain the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) within our community.
The following changes are now in effect:
- The Senior Life Center is closed to the public.
- The Recreation Center is closed to the public. If you purchased any programs or made any reservations, and would like to discuss your options, please call 972-218-3710 or email .
- The Lancaster Municipal Court has cancelled all attorney dockets. The lobby is open to accept payments and set up payment plans. For questions, you may call the Municipal Court at 972-218-1334.
- The inside of the Veterans Memorial Library is closed to the public. Library services are available online at Lancaster-tx.com/149/Library-Services. You may also reserve or check out resources by contacting the Veterans Memorial Library at 972-227-1080 or emailing . A drive through will be available for check out and drop off.
- What is COVID-19?
- Can people in the U.S. get COVID-19?
- How can I avoid infection with COVID-19?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Is there a vaccine?
- Is there a treatment?
- What should I do if I think I may be infected with COVID-19?
- How can I be prepared?
- Should I avoid contact with pets or other animals if I am sick with COVID-19?
- How do I talk to kids about COVID-19?