Phase III Reopen: Lancaster Recreation Center: Fitness Atrium & Indoor Walking Track
- Written by City of Lancaster City of Lancaster
- Published: 25 September 2020 25 September 2020
Lancaster, TX - The Fitness Atrium and Walking Track is operating at a limited capacity. Reserving your workout spot is highly encouraged. Without workout reservation, first come first serve.
1. Become a Community Pass Member
- Visit register.capturepoint.com/CityofLancaster to create account.
2. Register for Fitness Atrium Membership
- Applicable memberships: fitness atrium monthly, fitness atrium annually, early bird fitness membership, and silver sneakers.
*Open Gym membership does not allow access to fitness atrium*
3. Reserve Your Spot
- In Community Pass, select “Reserve Your Spot—2020”
- Select a day and 1-hour time slot
*Only valid fitness memberships can reserve a spot* *Only one session per day can be reserved*
For your safety, we encourage credit card payments for all transactions. ID required. Requirements:
- Limited Capacities (reservations suggested)
- Gloves covering entire hand to enter building
- Face coverings (masks)
- Maintain 6ft social distancing
- Stay home if feeling ill
- Lockers & Locker Rooms Closed
The Recreation Center operating hours will be as follows:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Parks and Amenities Requirements
Must adhere to CDC Guidelines/Social Distancing Reservations Required for Pavilions Playground Equipment/Courts Not Sanitized Daily (Use at own risk) Mass Gatherings Exceeding State Guidelines Prohibited
Cedardale Park Community
Park Rocky Crest
Park Stanford Park Verona
Park Dewberry Park
City Park Pavilions 1 & 2
Heritage Park Kidsquare
Meadowcreek Park Rocky Crest Park
For more information, email ///