Demi Burnett -- 10 things to know about 'The Bachelor' star Colton Underwood's bachelorette Demi Burnett
- Written by Elizabeth Kwiatkowski Elizabeth Kwiatkowski
- Created: 05 February 2019 05 February 2019
Demi has been fighting hard to win Colton's heart since the season premiered in early January. She has pulled out all the stops in her attempt to land The Bachelor star, including blindfold games and massages, and isn't concerned about burning bridges with her fellow bachelorettes along the way.
The fierce bachelorette, however, also has a softer side, and she opened up to Colton like never before in a recent episode about her family life and personal struggles she has faced, earning her a group-date rose.
Demi surprises and excites The Bachelor star, but is their connection stronger than what he has developed with the 12 other women who are still left on this season?
Until viewers get to watch more of Demi and Colton's love story unfold on TV as we head into Episode 5 of The Bachelor's season, let's learn a little bit more about this bachelorette right now.
Ten Things to Know About Demi Burnett
Below is a list of ten facts Reality TV World has compiled about Demi Burnett:
- A proud country girl, Demi says her friends would describe her as bubbly, outgoing and sassy.
- The bachelorette loves the outdoors and doing activities such as ATVing, fishing and skateboarding. She also enjoys watching WWE on television.
- Demi never had a serious relationship prior to meeting Colton. - Reality Steve spoiler blogger Steve Carbone says Demi is an aspiring actress and model.
- If Demi could have lunch with anyone, she says it would be Jon Snow (in character) from Game of Thrones. - The Bachelor host Chris Harrison previously teased of Demi, "She is definitely one to watch... She is bold [and] one to keep an eye on."
- Demi was in Zeta Tau Alpha sorority when she attended Texas State University.
- One item on her bucket list is to be the first petite Victoria's Secret Angel -- with an entourage known as the "Demi Angels." - Demi lives with her father and stepmom. She says her dad always maintained the proper environment for her growing up and so she's always been with him.
- Demi's mother was serving a sentence in federal prison for embezzlement when she left home to appear on The Bachelor. However, Demi's mom was due to be released from prison during The Bachelor's filming schedule, and Demi anticipated she would get to reunite with her mom and introduce her to Colton if she was one of Colton's Final 4 women and received a hometown date.
Source: Reality TV World