- Written by Frank Bentley Frank Bentley
- Category: About SW Dallas Small Business Network About SW Dallas Small Business Network
- Published: 21 February 2018 21 February 2018
- Hits: 2505 2505
Coffee shops, hair and nail salons, corner stores, spas, boutique clothing stores, consignment shops, restaurants, craft stores, bars, fruit markets, shoe/bike/tire repair shops, laundromats, art supply stores, gift shops, gas stations, pet stores are good examples of small businesses.
As we are a small business, (ABG Marketing, owner of this website) we understand the financial issues that small businesses face with marketing, advertising and promoting their products and services.
So, we are making affordable online advertising available with our “SW Dallas Small Business Network” business directory advetising listings for small businesses that offer services, products, and food in the Southern Dallas and Ellis counties. This also includes Home Based Businesses.
We can post the following information for potential customers to learn more about your small business on the Internet and Social Media. The amount of information to be posted will depend on the size of your business.
Contact Information and Website/Social Media Links:
- Name of Business
- Phone number
- Fax number (if any)
- Email address
- Website Link (if any)
- Facebook Link (if any)
- Instagram Link (if any)
- YouTube Link (if any)
- Any other social media link.
We will make a menu of “Tabs” (as many as you want) like the menu on a website with all of your information. We gather this information from you, your website if you have one, and your social media pages. (Click Here for Example) Information includes, but not limited to:
- History – your customers want to know more about you. How you got started, etc.
- About or Overview of your business – explains why you are in business, what you are trying achieve.
- Products/Services you offer…..a complete list of all your product categories or services you offer that can be revised or updated at your request. Including as many of these “Keywords” of services and products will help “searches’ find you.
- Store Hours – times and days you are opened.
- Methods of Payments – all that you offer for products and services.
- Testimonials – we post the positive testimonials and referrals given you and your company and will keep updating them as we see them on social media.
- Additional Tabs as you request to showcase your business.
Note: We will post your Business Listing in as many “Business Categories” as you wish.
Articles About Your Business:
Under our website section called Internet Advertising and the menu link “SW Dallas Small Business Network Articles”, we will create a Business Article summarizing your businesses information that will be published over and over on different platforms. Some of these include:
- Front page of this website. Also in the Business Section of the city where your business is located.
- The following Facebook pages:
- Best Southwest Guide
- SW Dallas Small Business Network
- ABG Marketing
- Frank’s Online Referral Service
- Southern Dallas Eats if your business is a restaurant.
- SW Dallas Small Business Network Twitter page.
- SW Dallas Small Business Network Instagram page.
In all of these postings, information is also linked back to your “SW Dallas Small Business Network” business listing for viewers to learn more about your company.
Participants will also be promoted from time to time through email marketing on our periodic Newsletters to businesses and individuals in the Southern Dallas area.
To purchase this advertising package and have your small business listing posted in our “SW Dallas Small Business Network” directory and promoted throughout the year on the Internet and Social Media, the fees are:
$100 per year
We are now offering a “Premium Advertising” package that SW Dallas Small Business Network participants can purchase for even more services and exposure on the Internet. Click Here for more information.
For more information on any of these advertising packages, click on Contact Us.
We believe small businesses thrive on Referrals. Please click on the link below to learn more about Rererral Marketing.
We accept most credit cards:
Note: We have a language translator at the top of right of this website that will automatically change the entire website into a chosen language upon your click.